Saturday, August 30, 2008

100 Days!

Just completed 100 days in the ‘Corporate’ world. So thought why not review this journey. To say the least, it has been pretty eventful one. Being a fresher, it was my first real exposure to the corporate world (I had joined JBIMS directly, after completing B.E. from VJTI). I had worked in this world for couple of months during summer internship. But only MBAs will know how real the exposure is!!!

My job started wid training (or induction whatever u may call it...) as has been the trend in the industry. It was a nice 2 week programme in Ahmedabad. I have used the word NICE for couple of reasons. First reason being bcoz of it, I got to see the beauty of Gujarat..yess..beauty in each sense. Be it roads, structures, nature, culture n of course people. From whatever interaction I have had wid them, I can say that people out there are good looking n more importantly good at heart. And the other reason is that I went there by flight. However late it may be, still it was my first experience of boarding a flight. Though there was nothing special while traveling, I must say I was very much excited before the experience.

Now sumthing about office out here in Mumbai...In the office we have had many events like Birthdays, celebrated (and not celebrated JJ) send offs. A bit of leg pulling is part n parcel of each day. Must say, have got good colleagues in the office. Till date I have enjoyed working here. Hope it remains that way only...

No comments: